Bundesliga Thread - 2022/23 | Bayern win 11th consecutive title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bellingham yet again shows he’s not this player he’s rated to be.

I don’t know what everyone sees. His attitude and his quality, time and time again, proves to be average and the hype around him is false.

That’s about 12 games this season where I’ve either thought he was shite or his attitude is all wrong.

Wasn’t he sub?

Got to feel for Dortmund, their fans must've thought they'd won it when Cologne equalized.

Makes you appreciate the comebacks against QPR and Villa even more as it could've been oh so different.

I doubt many United fans have gotten over that feeling they had just after full-time vs Sunderland in 2012.

I'm just glad we haven't had to experience that yet.

Thought I was the only one bud, genuinely don’t get the superstar hype around him and if it is only a niggle that has kept him out today and he isn’t willing to sacrifice 30 minutes to try win a title then fuck him, let him have his dream move to those scummy pricks in Spain, I’d rather keep Gundo, he’s ten times and more the player Bellingham is

For if he was fit enough he would of started and Dortmund would of won the game he is special player whoever gets him are a very lucky team..

Bellingham yet again shows he’s not this player he’s rated to be.

I don’t know what everyone sees. His attitude and his quality, time and time again, proves to be average and the hype around him is false.

That’s about 12 games this season where I’ve either thought he was shite or his attitude is all wrong.
Double clarkie?…

Got to feel for Dortmund, their fans must've thought they'd won it when Cologne equalized.

Makes you appreciate the comebacks against QPR and Villa even more as it could've been oh so different.

I doubt many United fans have gotten over that feeling they had just after full-time vs Sunderland in 2012.

I'm just glad we haven't had to experience that yet.
Closest I can think of immediately that comes to mind, at least in the last decade is when we failed to seal the title against United in 2017/18 after being 2-0 up, and heck we still won the title that season but that was absolutely gutting on the day. I wanted that one so bad.

Otherwise we've tended to fall on the favorable side in close situations. Even when we almost missed top 4 in Pellegrini's last season.

Can't imagine blowing a title this way on the final day. We almost did last season but our players dragged themselves up when it mattered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.