Bundesliga Thread - 2022/23 | Bayern win 11th consecutive title

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he has chosen to resist playing minutes, then he's not the player I thought he was.
Pretty sure he has as Dortmund aren’t exactly shy to absolutely ruin their players psychically, last game of the season to win the league and he doesn’t make an appearance.
Strange behavior! And if it’s his choice you definitely have to question his mentality

Bellingham yet again shows he’s not this player he’s rated to be.

I don’t know what everyone sees. His attitude and his quality, time and time again, proves to be average and the hype around him is false.

That’s about 12 games this season where I’ve either thought he was shite or his attitude is all wrong.

Pretty sure he has as Dortmund aren’t exactly shy to absolutely ruin their players psychically, last game of the season to win the league and he doesn’t make an appearance.
Strange behavior! And if it’s his choice you definitely have to question his mentality
I think he should be given a chance to explain why he did not go on. People are trying to run the guy down without knowing the facts. Perhaps he had a fitness test at half time and it was decided he was not up to it. Who knows.

Bellingham yet again shows he’s not this player he’s rated to be.

I don’t know what everyone sees. His attitude and his quality, time and time again, proves to be average and the hype around him is false.

That’s about 12 games this season where I’ve either thought he was shite or his attitude is all wrong.
Thought I was the only one bud, genuinely don’t get the superstar hype around him and if it is only a niggle that has kept him out today and he isn’t willing to sacrifice 30 minutes to try win a title then fuck him, let him have his dream move to those scummy pricks in Spain, I’d rather keep Gundo, he’s ten times and more the player Bellingham is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.