Bundesliga Thread | 2024/25

Leverkusen going for goal of the season early on, Tapsoba hits the bar from 40 yards.

They're very good to watch, they'll rake it in when they decide to sell Wirtz.

Feels like this version of Xhaka would massively help out Arsenal.

Leverkusen going for goal of the season early on, Tapsoba hits the bar from 40 yards.

They're very good to watch, they'll rake it in when they decide to sell Wirtz.

Feels like this version of Xhaka would massively help out Arsenal.
Doubt it on Xhaka. Same manager he had. Doubt Arteta would ask him to do differently unless he drops Rice, as Partey seems to be the destroyer that lets them move up. I’m only assuming as I don’t watch their matches.

Doubt it on Xhaka. Same manager he had. Doubt Arteta would ask him to do differently unless he drops Rice, as Partey seems to be the destroyer that lets them move up. I’m only assuming as I don’t watch their matches.

I meant more along the lines of not letting him go in the first place, they won't get him back. I think they could do with someone like him in midfield. Not convinced Merino is the answer.

I meant more along the lines of not letting him go in the first place, they won't get him back. I think they could do with someone like him in midfield. Not convinced Merino is the answer.
Ahh I see. Well, Arteta would probably not have him back. If he did, definitely would’ve persisted with him and found other options to enhance their midfield

Brilliant save by the Bayer keeper. Unfortunately, he couldn’t do anything about the rebound.

2-1. Monchengladbach claw one back

That should’ve been 3-2 to Bayern. Lovely passage of play and final pass by Wirtz. Grimaldo, although shooting with his weak foot should bury that

Slowed down on another angle, doesn’t look like the Gladbach player got to that ball. Penalty given to Bayer (taken by Wirtz), saved by the keeper but smashed in on the rebound by Wirtz

3-2

Slowed down on another angle, doesn’t look like the Gladbach player got to that ball. Penalty given to Bayer (taken by Wirtz), saved by the keeper but smashed in on the rebound by Wirtz

3-2

Haha I switched over to the Championship game, I should know better than to not turn off a Leverkusem game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.