Bundesliga Thread | 2024/25

Some background on the Offenbach/Frankfurt rivalry in case you are interested:

I was at the first derby against "them" after 20 or so years of not playing them which happened in the cup 2003/2004. The derby was the talk of the region for a full month and was declared the "Hooligan summit" of football by the media. Was the only match my mum actually begged me to not attend.

Well..Obviously I did what everyone would have done and went anyway. Sat undercover amongst Offenbach fans. Was pretty eventful...Think if I recall Frankfurt Fans stormed the away section as there were not enough tickets.
We won on penalties and Jermaine Jones celebrated his penalty in front of the Offenbach hardcore section. Dont think he was to amused when their hooligans started to climb over the fences. :-)
Enjoyed that article and I can see the argument from both sides, especially as City had a few lesser rivalries in the lower divisions, all of which have since been shelved/discarded.

Also some interesting facts re Tasmania Berlin's attendances
Do they still exist, and at what level?

Enjoyed that article and I can see the argument from both sides, especially as City had a few lesser rivalries in the lower divisions, all of which have since been shelved/discarded.

Also some interesting facts re Tasmania Berlin's attendances
Do they still exist, and at what level?
The original Tasmania doesn't exist anymore but there is a successor called SV Tasmania Berlin and they play in some of the local Berlin leagues as far as I know. I would assume around 5th or 6th division but of you need specifics I would have to Google that myself.

The original Tasmania doesn't exist anymore but there is a successor called SV Tasmania Berlin and they play in some of the local Berlin leagues as far as I know. I would assume around 5th or 6th division but of you need specifics I would have to Google that myself.
Ok cheers
I've also seen a Tennis Borussia Berlin mentioned somewhere
In fact I'm pretty sure Uwe Rosler played for them at some point
Strange how Berlin has had so many teams and yet none have ever really dominated

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.