Bundesliga Thread | 2024/25

Vienna_70

Team supported
Treble Winners 2022/23.
Borussia Dortmund have taken Yan Couto on loan, with an obligation to buy for €30 million:

That will be a nice addition to the transfer kitty. This CFG thing is beginning to reap rewards.

We are almost there. Tomorrow the best second division in the world kicks off. :-)

1.FC Köln host Hamburg on August the 2nd to kick off the season.

Two members of the old guard that have fallen from grace in recent years. Going to be interesting to see how Köln does. Wouldn't be surprised to see them struggle from the get go. They had a really bad team last season and the transfer ban didn't do them any favours.

Another boring procession watching Bayern win the league again.....

Quite keen to see how Kompany gets on to be honest, and whether Leverkusen (and Stuttgart) can come close to repeating last year's form. Can Dortmund improve?

Not sure I'll get any trips in this side of Christmas, apart from a potential stag do to NRW where I hope to finally tick off Bochum.

Blimey!
I didn't even know Frankfurt had a River.
Every day's a School Day on Bluemoon.

Some background on the Offenbach/Frankfurt rivalry in case you are interested:

I was at the first derby against "them" after 20 or so years of not playing them which happened in the cup 2003/2004. The derby was the talk of the region for a full month and was declared the "Hooligan summit" of football by the media. Was the only match my mum actually begged me to not attend.

Well..Obviously I did what everyone would have done and went anyway. Sat undercover amongst Offenbach fans. Was pretty eventful...Think if I recall Frankfurt Fans stormed the away section as there were not enough tickets.
We won on penalties and Jermaine Jones celebrated his penalty in front of the Offenbach hardcore section. Dont think he was to amused when their hooligans started to climb over the fences. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.