Bunga Bunga City

So those bastions of journalism the mail and the sun both claim to have 'sources', but neither can find a single piece of evidence that any of our players have anything to do with any of this? Not one photo? Not one of the girls admitting to partying with the players?

Just photos of girls in a hotel and sources claiming complete knowledge of everything. Convenient...

Basically I could write the exact same article, with the only 'proof' being publically available social media posts of women with no players there, about the scousers or the rags instead of city, with a made up source. It would literally be just as legitimate.

Do the sun and the mail think we'll just believe them because of their reputation? If anything it's the opposite!

As a caddy there on the odd occasion when I was a kid in the seventies I'm annoyed I wasn't invited. Proper posh it was then with a caddy room and even a caddy master called Lou. At Didsbury golf course there was none of that, we had to hang around in the rain asking the golfers if they'd like a caddy as they pulled up in their cars.
I bet you were also one of those snotty nosed little fuckers at Maine Road "Can I mind your car,Sir". ;)

As a caddy there on the odd occasion when I was a kid in the seventies I'm annoyed I wasn't invited. Proper posh it was then with a caddy room and even a caddy master called Lou. At Didsbury golf course there was none of that, we had to hang around in the rain asking the golfers if they'd like a caddy as they pulled up in their cars.

I am playing 36 holes at Mere in June, as a caddie with experience, might you be available. I want a caddy with course knowledge, you sound perfect. Lunch and electric trolley, sadly no models.
PM me with expected fee.

Hahaha this is brilliant. Get em all in 115 for the palace game please, maybe we could get 1894 to come up with an initiation. In fact, 1894 seem to be lacking in their displays so far this season, makes sense now we know where all there funding is being spent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.