Burnley (3rd rd FA Cup) Post Match thread

They can class themselves as they like but they are still Scottish.
His Dad was Irish born and bred his Mum was Scottish , I don't see why he shouldn't think of himself as either or both. Not even sure that Scotland were interested in playing him before Ireland jumped in.

Sean D moaning in the tunnel about the swift free kick that led to the equalizer.
I’m sure he would have no problem if we put one of our men two inches from the ball to stop a quick free kick for them...

Sean D moaning in the tunnel about the swift free kick that led to the equalizer.

He should concentrate on the positive that his side played well today but in the end got dicked by a far superior side playing far superior football.

Nothing to see regards this so called illegal free kick, nothing.

Depends if you want to view football as entertainment.

I know what you are saying but I think it is a tad unfair...teams have to play to their strengths, ours is attacking with pace and murdering teams, their strengths are more defensively inclined, soak up some pressure and try and hit on the break....their better players are in that part of the team. Perhaps, if they tried to have a go week in week out they wouldn't be sitting in the top half of the league? They're not under any obligation to entertain the fans of other clubs but instead, have to look after their own interests first.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.