Burnley (3rd rd FA Cup) Post Match thread

His Dad was Irish born and bred his Mum was Scottish , I don't see why he shouldn't think of himself as either or both. Not even sure that Scotland were interested in playing him before Ireland jumped in.

Because your nationality is dictated by where you are born.

I think his point was that no matter how much better a team is, cup games can be unpredictable. As you say though, there are plenty of more recent examples!

I never realised it was Ray Houghton but thought his commentary was good and offering numerous insights into the things we do well.

They have played like that in most games I have seen them play. That's why they score so few and concede so few. Nothing wrong with that but it's hardly entertaining.

Cant blame them for playing to their strengths, away to the best team in the land.

Criticism of Burnley is a bit unfair. They do a decent job on limited resources and Dyche is canny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.