Burnley (3rd rd FA Cup) Post Match thread

Because your nationality is dictated by where you are born.
I was born in Africa of British parents , my kids were both born in Asia I am not entitled to any African nationality nor are my kids entitled to any asian nationality.
You're giving your opinion rather than stating fact.

In other leagues the small teams still attempt to play creative football. Is that why their national teams are better? The bulk of English players are still playing 1950s style football There is clearly a gap between England and the other big league national teams.
So when the likes of Deportivo go the Camp Nou they dont stick 10 men behind the ball?

It makes me sad to read some of the comments here about other teams. :(

I normally give it a pass when it's United or Liverpool. As some are just begging for a fight when it comes to those 2.

But the amount of raglike arrogant comments keep growing by the day.

Dyche is a commendable manager. And for the record, they don't park the bus. It's a bit of a midfield compact press. It befuddled us in the 1st half and credit to them.

But we found our groove in the 2nd and outsmarted their very good plan.

Fantastic game of football.
This for me

It makes me sad to read some of the comments here about other teams. :(

I normally give it a pass when it's United or Liverpool. As some are just begging for a fight when it comes to those 2.

But the amount of raglike arrogant comments keep growing by the day.

Dyche is a commendable manager. And for the record, they don't park the bus. It's a bit of a midfield compact press. It befuddled us in the 1st half and credit to them.

But we found our groove in the 2nd and outsmarted their very good plan.

Fantastic game of football.
Spot on

I was born in Africa of British parents , my kids were both born in Asia I am not entitled to any African nationality nor are my kids entitled to any asian nationality.
It depends. You very well could be an African. And your kids Asians. :)

By the way it sounds like you've had a pretty cool life so stop whining :p

Burnley were complete and utter shit from start to finish. When will a ref have the balls to book a keeper in the first few minutes for time wasting? Why was Dyche moaning to the 4th official all game? How can he moan about not getting an offside when he is standing on the halfway line. It's like appealing for LBW in cricket from square leg. We battered them without getting out of second gear.

Ignore his pig ignorance. His supposed declarations of fact on this thread have the whiff of Ibrox Park mentality about them.

Good to see the little Argentine with a brace. Second strong against Bristol and then a 'statement' win at Anfield, get all the fuckers quaking in their boots about drawing us in Europe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.