Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Josko & KdB to start from the bench.

Phil to replace Spider,Eddie in goal.

Otherwise as Sunday.

Plenty of options off the bench ...no point in rushing Kev and let Josko learn how we play and earn his place.

A proper intense work out will be perfect conditioning for the long,game by game haul to the summit.

Josko & KdB to start from the bench.

Phil to replace Spider,Eddie in goal.

Otherwise as Sunday.

Plenty of options off the bench ...no point in rushing Kev and let Josko learn how we play and earn his place.

A proper intense work out will be perfect conditioning for the long,game by game haul to the summit.
defenders usually get thrown in by pep Dias and Akanji both were. I think it will help him if kova is infont of him... But i think he gets put in personally.

i think the other change will be phil for Alvarez.

We look really short on numbers from a squad perspective

4703B9BF-F0D4-48F0-BCFE-D2F78102AF0C.jpeg

When you compare our squad depth with Arsenal it’s highlighted just how short of depth we have compared to our direct competitors

56021A3E-AA99-44A7-8C6E-DDBD33B4FDC9.jpeg

9B101235-C92E-4468-92BD-DBDE29AA9B23.jpeg

We look really short on numbers from a squad perspective

View attachment 89296

When you compare our squad depth with Arsenal it’s highlighted just how short of depth we have compared to our direct competitors

View attachment 89297

View attachment 89298
given that both teams can only have 9 subs were fine plus were going to sign at least 1 player maybe 2.

also Matt turner, balogun, lokonga, tavarez, Pepe, runarson, marquinhos wont even be at arsenal when the window closes doesnt even matter.

given that both teams can only have 9 subs were fine plus were going to sign at least 1 player maybe 2.

also Matt turner, balogun, lokonga, tavarez, Pepe, runarson, marquinhos wont even be at arsenal when the window closes doesnt even matter.
Who are the rumoured signings and for what position?

Who are the rumoured signings and for what position?
theres rumours well sign a winger and i think we do by time window shuts..... I think some have just got to be patient.... Weve got to sort outgoings out too. Theres still lots of things to be sorted.

Runit
F28DQy4XgAAf1EG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.