Burnley (A) - Fri 11th Aug | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be a very tough game, hopefully we get the 3 points but wouldn’t be surprised it it ends all square.

Ederson
Walker Stones Dias Akanji
Rodri kovacic
Bernardo Foden Grealish
Haaland
I'm tempted to find a place for palmer but struggling.

With Kev not fit it has to be this doesn’t it?
Bench of Ortega, Ake, Akanji, Laporte, Walker, Gomes, Phillips, KDB, Palmer

Our bench looks very weak offensively though doesn’t it!?
Which makes me think we won’t play with our strongest 11 and one of Foden or Alvarez will be pushed to the bench?

View attachment 89343
"Weak" beach or not - If we can't beat Burnley with that team.................

Think they will give us one ot two scares early on but can’t see them breaching our rock solid defence

4-0 to city

"Weak" beach or not - If we can't beat Burnley with that team.................
We certainly should on paper but that’s probably not the starting 11 and I suspect Foden will be overlooked again

3 at the back does looks tasty but can't see Pep going with it, he'll stick imo.

Ederson

Walker Stones Dias Akanji

Kovacic Rodri KDB

Bernardo Haaland Grealish
Would love to see us go to the Ajax 3 diamond 3 as we have the perfect players to play the system

Ederson

Stones Dias Ake

Rodri

KDB Kovacic

Foden

bernado Haaland Grealish

Kev looked far from ready to me. 30 mins game time only so far. Looked overweight. No need to rush him - nurse him back.
I was surprised when Pep brought him on, I'd nipped to the kitchen to crack another beer, and when I got back I thought they'd brought on Chuck Norris for a guest appearance, considering how overweight he was and the public slaughtering Phillips got last season for the same reason, must make Phillips wonder what he's got to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.