Burnley (A) - Fri 11th Aug | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was surprised when Pep brought him on, I'd nipped to the kitchen to crack another beer, and when I got back I thought they'd brought on Chuck Norris for a guest appearance, considering how overweight he was and the public slaughtering Phillips got last season for the same reason, must make Phillips wonder what he's got to do.
Be the best player in the premier league for the past 5 years?

A must win game considering we have all these other games (club world championships) etc and we might be 2 or 3 games behind other teams in the league.

I was surprised when Pep brought him on, I'd nipped to the kitchen to crack another beer, and when I got back I thought they'd brought on Chuck Norris for a guest appearance, considering how overweight he was and the public slaughtering Phillips got last season for the same reason, must make Phillips wonder what he's got to do.
Yes. KDB looked very out of condition and I was amazed he was brought on.
Phillips must have been a right porker when he came back from the World Cup.

KDB usually takes several games after an injury to look like his normal self. Given that, I thought he looked surprisingly good on Sunday.

I dare say any fitness issues will be worked on.

Surprised at the comments about KDB. Thought he looked sharp as a tack considering the amount of time he'd been out and his lack of game time in preseason. Actually looked like a weight had been lifted off his shoulders
Me too. My first impressions were that he actually lost a little weight. He looked good anyways and lovely to see him back pressing their defenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.