Burnley (A) - Fri 11th Aug | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We start seasons slowly, and we are behind Burnley in our preparation. I think we will win, but they will play well and test us.

============Ederson==========
Walker===Stones===Dias===Akanji
========Rodri====Kovacic======
Palmer======Foden=====Grealish
===========Haaland===========

I think we need to be on the front foot and dominate possession high up the pitch. They play in a similar style to us, with a high line. If we push their line back, in the formation I have chosen, I think we will overwhelm them. I maintain my belief that we should be starting an academy player, and Palmer deserves it after yesterday.

We start seasons slowly, and we are behind Burnley in our preparation. I think we will win, but they will play well and test us.

============Ederson==========
Walker===Stones===Dias===Akanji
========Rodri====Kovacic======
Palmer======Foden=====Grealish
===========Haaland===========

I think we need to be on the front foot and dominate possession high up the pitch. They play in a similar style to us, with a high line. If we push their line back, in the formation I have chosen, I think we will overwhelm them. I maintain my belief that we should be starting an academy player, and Palmer deserves it after yesterday.
Foden is your academy player.
There is no way Palmer will play before either Bernardo or a partially fit Kevin .
Not far of with the rest if Nathan is unfit.

Foden is your academy player.
There is no way Palmer will play before either Bernardo or a partially fit Kevin .
Not far of with the rest if Nathan is unfit.
I no longer consider Phil an academy player. KDB isn't ready. At least, they are my thoughts

Last edited:
Don’t think Burnley have necessarily improved their squad much since last season when loan players like Tella and Maatsen did a lot of the heavy lifting

We need to beat Burnley but I'll take a 0-1 because I don't want us to upset Vinnie. A one goal margin as long as we win.

I know sometimes I let my heart rule my head and am not really pragmatic enough for this football lark!! Sorry but that's just how I am. :-)

Ederson
Stones dias gvardiol
Rodri
Silva kova foden grealish
Alvarez haaland

Ederson
Akanji, Dias, Ake
Stones, Rodri
Bernardo, De Bruyne, Kovacic, Grealish
Haaland

Don't think either Kev or Nathan are ready

Another week of training for Kev will help and he always relies on games to build himself up? I also think Josko will be put straight in as he already plays the way we do and a few days training with the lads will benefit him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.