Burnley (A) - Fri 11th Aug | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no doubt that this selection takes in to account the games played at the business end of last season and even considering what we'll need at the business end of THIS season. I'm 100% certain Pep thinks this way. Teams good enough to do the job and save some minutes from those who expended a lot last season and will be needed to do the same again this season.

I think some people in our fanbase have convinced themselves alvarez is a donkey with no technique who can't play anywhere but pure 9 on his own. Luckily pep gets to see him everyday and disagrees.
Potentially he's a great player, his goals per game ratio last season was pretty good too.
Good workmate and technique from what I can see, still pretty new to the league and the country too.
If someone saw him for the first and only time last Sunday they may not have been hugely impressed, but a glorified pre season friendly is hardly the best barometer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.