Burnley (A) Post-Match Thread

good win tonight

when its a away game at any premier league team its always going to be hard and city looking shaky after the loss at the weekend ? but we bossed it controlled it and looked much more like our old self

That that you 6 fingered letter signing dinosaur footballing twunts! Dyche is the complete arsehole's arshole. Thank goodness the lads emerged more or less intact.

Mendy is my MOTM, for the first ever time in fact. Fully deserved after a display of attacking intent, which is the player we bought. Anyway, that moment when he was shackled by three Burnley players but still managed to wriggle away AND have the ball at his feet AND lay off a decent pass was worthy of my vote. More pf that please sir, more.

Good enough response. Not going overboard with praise as it was against a depleted Burnley who we’ve sussed out playing against. The true response is Leeds.

Palmer slotted in very well, did nothing wrong, few decent interceptions but wasn’t involved as much as hoped. Now he’s got his debut out of the way i’d Like to see him impose himself more next time he sees action.

Torres was much better, didn’t see him use his left foot though which means we’ve got 3 inverted wingers and none of them seem willing to go down the outside which might be problematic against top sides. Good minutes into Bernardo, Mendy looked fit, Laporte got a vital 90 minutes, don’t think we will see him shift over to the right side of defence very often though was weird to see. Seems foolish to have our 35 year old captain play 90 minutes but I suppose if he’s got enough in the tank to last one more game he will get a well earned break during the internationals.

Would love us to win this and make it 4 years in a row. We’re only 3 games away now.

Found Dyche-mic very entertaining in all honesty. Much prefer to hear something like that over the absolute bollocks that is the fifa fan crowds shouting “oooooooo” when sterling hits the corner flag from a shot.

Looked like Sterling was wearing Doc Martin's with some of his control tonight, could have had 4 or 5!

Got to say I was incredible impressed by Palmer, he didn't do anything too flashy but his positioning was spot on all game and was always very tidy when he did get on the ball.

Hopefully the forum will be a bit cheerier tonight!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.