Burnley (A) Post-Match Thread

Wish we could have watched it. Sounded from the commentary as though it was a professional performance. Hopefully some of the players are starting to get some of their match fitness back. No further injuries either by the sounds of it, which given the number of players picked, that will start at Leeds, no doubt, was important. Sounded as though Palmer and Torres had excellent games. The only slight concern is the profligacy in front of goal again. Good to see Bernardo getting some minutes after his injury.

Can we have some Dyche memes?
qSjFBA.gif

Great performance but yet again we get referees differently to any other team Sterling breathes of a Burnley player it’s a foul Sterling tries to hold the ball turn while arms around him goes down its play on! What’s going on it’s fucking outrageous I’m sick of it and the player probably more why B Silva got a yellow late on as well.

Very good workout for the lads.

Great to see Aymeric back and Silva come on to get some minutes in his legs. Also, it was brilliant that another one from the Academy make his full debut. I thought Cole did very well, and with a little luck, could have had a goal or two and perhaps an assist. Good to see THB further his experience. He’s certainly going to be a big lad, when he fills out.

The goals were all taken very well and, again, with a little more luck, could have had double the number.

I made Raheem MotM, but there were plenty of other good performances, including Big Ben, especially in the first half, Aymeric, and of course, Kevin.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.