Burnley (A) | Post Match Thread

Everything they created was quite obviously offside wasn't it? Just the sill rule where play plays on means that it looked more dangerous than it was. To me that's the defensive line holding and doing its job.
Fair point but they werent wearing red and if they were we would have been in trouble with pigmol on orders

Very happy with that performance post the international break. Game was over after Kev's goal, Gundo's sealed it would've been nice to out a few more away for the goal difference but the three points is all that matters.

That's out of the way now, onto the Atletico, Liverpool double where all the fun & stress begins. Can't wait.

Oh and Sean Dyche is a twat, hope Burnley go down and take him with them, plus take that Maxwell Cornet with ya would ya's, sick of that prick.

Comfortable win and a couple of lovely goals.

Now the season gets interesting.

Great 3 points and job done very early.

I was disappointed in the second half, I thought we lacked invention in the final third and just kept trying the same balls again and again. Opportunity missed to get the goal difference up....it might count this season.

Very forgettable performances from grealish and foden, hope they were told to take it easy by pep for the bigger games ahead...

Anyway, pool need to bring it if they hope to unseat us..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.