Burnley (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to jinx anything but I feel like after the Spurs and United games, there'll be a release of tension and we'll continue our recent comfortable wins over Burnley.

Burnley are officially safe now so hopefully they're still celebrating that.

I hope this isn’t an after the Lord Mayor’s show kind of match- after winning the last 3 incredibly tough matches we take our foot of the pedal.

Burnley despite being safe will be up for it and cause us problems from set pieces. Hopefully we can get any sort of win and then we have 8 days until Leicester

I don't want to jinx anything but I feel like after the Spurs and United games, there'll be a release of tension and we'll continue our recent comfortable wins over Burnley.

Burnley are officially safe now so hopefully they're still celebrating that.
They're not officially safe but yes, hopefully there won't be 11 behind the ball as always.

They're not officially safe but yes, hopefully there won't be 11 behind the ball as always.
If Cardiff fail to beat Fulham on Saturday then Burnley will be officially safe from relegation.

Ideally could do with Vinny for his height but dunno if his body is up to it with only a few days recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.