Burnley (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
If kompany is fit he plays, they love a long ball battle, kompany will relish that and we want our captain and leader on the pitch to ensure we’re well up for it and don’t falter. It’s imperative that whatever the side, Bernardo play centrally and sane and sterling on their correct flanks and we play with intensity, donthat and we should win comfortably, if we lack that, we will be in for a tough day

Fitness permitting

Ederson
Danilo
Kompany
Laporte
Mendy
Fernandinho
Silva
Bernardo
Sane
Sterling
Aguero

Wish there's a week til this one, I'd be pretty confident. Now I'm shitting it at fucking Burnley.

The ferna injury could be a blessing in disguise for the run in. Last night and against spurs away (and countless times previously) we saw the danger of playing 2 defensive mids and letting teams come onto us. We play our best football with one defensive mid and playing on the front foot. Im not sure why peps not learnt that yet. After ferna went off last night it was no suprise we had our best spell in the game. They couldnt live with us. If gundogan stays fit for the last 3 games (fingers crossed) i think we'll walk it. If pep goes defensive again i think we'll be in the danger zone. Gundogan has been class for us when playing the lone defensive mid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.