Burnley (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are at a point that we need to convert every chance we get. Nervousness could creep in if we don't do that. Hopefully Aguero is in sharp form.

Ruthless, full strength city are a different beast to rotated city with Delph and Mahrez. I honestly am so calm and confident that we'll win all 3. Never had this feeling before :)

Well, i'm personally shitting bricks over each of our remaining games.
I think we'll do it though.
Burnley 1 City 2 or 3

Absolutely!

Whether or not you agree with the agenda theories, nobody can argue that the media aren't desperate for them to win it, so that they can pronounce them "the greatest team in history".
After all, they've already started to say that even if they finish second they will go down as the "unluckiest team in history"!

Hopefully they will still be saying that in 20 years time all about istory to them

Yes it has supposed to have improved a fair bit by Sunday. This should allow us to pass the ball a bit better and for it not to swirl about too much in the air if the wind drops. Still expecting a tough physical game in the part of the country time forgot.
doesnt matter what the uk weather is forecast to be, up in skull island is going to be cold, wet, foggy and windy..... with a big ginger ape on the sidelines!!

Same as the previous few weeks. Must win game.

Burnley are safe from relegation. They have the 4th worst defensive record in the division.

Of their 17 home games they haven’t won 10 of them and there are only 6 teams with worse home records.

All this ‘tough game’ bollocks is exactly that - bollocks.

Any team worth their salt chasing a title goes there and comes back with 3 points.

And we will.

Shudder, as I read that last bit for some reason my head read it in the voice of that cvnt Tyler (and its’ live).

Distressing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.