Burnley (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not ideal to be missing Fernandinho and KDB but the front 6 that absolutely walked through United in the 2nd half are all available.

Gundogan
B Silva D Silva
Sterling Aguero Sane
Play that front 6 again and we'll have too much for them. Gundogan relishes the deep lying playmaker role and the Silva/Sane linkup is dynamite.

Hope all our players watched Klopps performance last night getting the kop wound up into a frenzy you would think they were all but waiting for the trophy lift The media drank it in with the hammering of "poor old" beleaguered Huddersfield Compare this when were accused of disrespect and distaste in our bashing of Burton were we meant to declare ? Really hope its not a tight one tommorow my ticker isnt as strong as it used to be A comfy win with no more injuries would do nicely

Relieved it wasn't today with this horrendous weather it would have evened it up and suited Burnley more.

I now we are all slightly pessimistic (we wouldn’t be City fans otherwise lol) but Pep has got our squad treating these remaining games as cup finals

Domestic treble on the line and another record set by our club if achieved

Smash them 0 - 6. Liverpool will put eggs in the CL basket and lose away at Newcastle meaning we can win the title at home on Monday night........then I woke up.

Not sure about the 0-6... but the rest of your post is very possible

Although I will say, if we don't beat Burnley, there's every chance the Dippers could prioritise Newcastle over Barca. If we do beat Burnley it will be the other way around

"All is good!"

Poke out my eye and cut off my arm if I'm wrong,
but didn't Lord Nelson say that at Trafalgar?
Maybe. and he also said "Kismet, Hardy" as he was dying (= oh, bugger) and Hardy heard him wrong and gave the admiral a kiss.

I can see Laporte at left-back now there is no Fern. We will need a least 1 talk player in the starting 11

Burnley will now be mathematically safe when they play us (I know that, with their GD, realistically they were already! Now it's a fact!).
Hopefully, it will have a psycological effect on their players and it will take the edge off their performance. City to win 4-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.