Burnley (A) - Pre-Match Thread

Burnley (A) Prediction

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And that is good news. You know, I’d still like to see that guy play a genuine midfield role, just once (maybe League or F.A . cups?) I suspect he’s much better than we know. He’s certainly excellent for Ukraine.
Every time I see Zin in midfield for Ukraine he is superb. I know some may think it’s clutching at straws, but I would really like to see him play in his natural position.

Every time I see Zin in midfield for Ukraine he is superb. I know some may think it’s clutching at straws, but I would really like to see him play in his natural position.
NO! Get him back at LB, he is our strongest LB.

He is not good enough for the middle of the park

Be tempted to play sterling upfront and jesus left wing like he has done for Brazil . Fernandinho needs to play holding midfielder

NO! Get him back at LB, he is our strongest LB.

He is not good enough for the middle of the park

When Zin plays LB he is in midfield for 80% of the match. The difference in position is not that great. I would like to see him play properly in midfield but I don't think now is the time...we need him at LB ASAP.

I just can't see Pep starting Foden away at Burnley. I think he should, but I just can't see it happening.
Gets more likely in December because of the number of fixtures. And Pep must see the lack of pace in our midfield. It causes problems both defensively and offensively. City were a different side in the 2nd half at home to Chelsea, largely because both Foden and Jesus were able to press Chelsea's defence.

Feel really indifferent to this game. A win would be nice but doesn't really matter now in terms of the league. Looking forward to the Oxford game more than any other at the moment. Would be nice if Pep plays Foden tomorrow night but I'm not holding my breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.