Burnley (A) Prediction

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pissed off with that and no Foden.

Again, zero fucking pace through the middle, although understand the need for height with Rodri.

Dave just doesn't justify starting these days.

Seemingly Pep has already decided it is Gundo, KDB and Rodri in midfield against United.

It's the same thing we had in year 1 with Pep, he has too much respect for seniority.

Eventually he will mentally get over it and Foden will start 90% of games after that.

Unfortunately our season might be over by the time he makes the call.

Says everything on what Pep thinks about Stones currently. Should be interesting watching Otamendi anyway. Let’s hope it’s one of his better days!

It will be interesting to see what happens next summer.

City have been in no rush to hand Stones a contract extension and he will have just two years left at the end of this season.

Most clubs would cover that base already but it would not surprise me if we look to cash in, based on a reluctance to increase his already high wages?

As things stand, the only saving grace for him is he is homegrown, which sums up how far a talented £50m defender has lapsed.

He's taken his eye off the ball, both on and off the field this last year.

I genuinely hope he can get back his mojo.

That really is a conclusive stat - lol
It conclusively shows that Otamendi doesn’t win more headers in aerial duels than Stones on overall stats which is what I’ve seen four posters say in the last few pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.