Burnley (A) Prediction

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sean Dyche responding to questions about our defensive vulnerabilities -

“Well that’s not straight forward, they’ve had several things go against them, one being injuries”

Is he alluding to VAR decisions I wonder?

Otamendi is the best we have aerially, was always gonna start. Angelino is a worry for me, big diagonal balls catch him out time after time. Can see walker playing most of the game centre mid again and Rodri dropping for long balls. Come on city!!!

Glad you are. The biggest up and under merchants in the league and we leave out Stones, our only aerially competent centre half, and pick Otamendi (5ft 11’) and Ferna (5ft 9’) instead. I hope to Christ we don’t concede any corners or free kicks. Madness
Wtf haha do you even watch them play. Nico's aerial ability is basically his only redeeming quality. He's not the tallest but he leaps like a salmon. Stones gets outmuscled.

Pissed off with that and no Foden.

Again, zero fucking pace through the middle, although understand the need for height with Rodri.

Dave just doesn't justify starting these days.

Seemingly Pep has already decided it is Gundo, KDB and Rodri in midfield against United.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.