Burnley (A) - Pre-Match Thread

Burnley (A) Prediction

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Says everything on what Pep thinks about Stones currently. Should be interesting watching Otamendi anyway. Let’s hope it’s one of his better days!

Very confused and slightly concerned by the amount of people on here who think Stones is better than Otamendi in the air/in physical battles....

Not at all surpriseD by the team selection but I can help but be a little disappointed. Otamendi and Fernandinho as centre backs against the high ball kings of Burnley doesn’t exactly inspire confidence. Good to see Bernie starting but based on recent performances I thought Dave might get a rest.

The good news is Burnley are only playing one big man up front.

Still think we will win this but we’re going to have to work for it.

Very confused and slightly concerned by the amount of people on here who think Stones is better than Otamendi in the air/in physical battles....
Don’t be confused - he is.

Otamendi gets beaten in the air all the time.

Expect them to lump ball after ball from the left side to the back post where Angelino will be targeted. Formation and tactics appear to be the same as they have been for past few months therefore I’m not expecting 3 points from this.

How often are you expecting them to be doing that?

That requires having the ball for quite a while, so that our defensive line is parked deep.

De Jong's great, well researched and obviously loves his football. Get him back at the club when he's done playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.