Burnley (A) - Sat 2nd April, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully more of a cutting edge today.

80% possession playing the ball sideways and backwards,while allowing the opposition to park the bus,then catching us on the break when one of the usual suspects gives the ball away.....is becoming very tedious.

3 or 4 of our players need to be deployed in their best positions,and be allowed to play their best games without the restriction of overthinking and unnecessary complication.

April is a month of just getting results. We’ve shown enough beautiful football to the world that is hardly appreciated anyways

Any starting 11 will be good enough to beat Burnley. They just need to do it.
A convincing win is just the tonic we need to go start the upcoming fortnight. But it’s all about the 3 points. Forget what’s coming. Pep loves to state we need to take it game by game. Now more than ever.

This game seems to have slipped under the radar with fans looking ahead to the champs league and fa cup semi. This will be another slog I feel with us having to be patient to make a breakthrough. I'm going 1-0 City with this line up. Ederson, Walker, Zinchenko, Laporte, Ake, Fernandinho, De Bruyne, Bernardo, Mahrez, Grealish, Foden

The media will all be power wanking when Liverpool are top of the league for a short time after hammering Watford.
Fcuk 'em, we'll go back top soon enough.
1-3 City

This game seems to have slipped under the radar with fans looking ahead to the champs league and fa cup semi. This will be another slog I feel with us having to be patient to make a breakthrough. I'm going 1-0 City with this line up. Ederson, Walker, Zinchenko, Laporte, Ake, Fernandinho, De Bruyne, Bernardo, Mahrez, Grealish, Foden
Do you think so? It's pretty much all that I have thought about all week!

Don’t know if it’s that 12 year old Dalwhinnie still in my system from last night, but I sense Watford pulling off an upset today.

Then we batter Burnley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.