Burnley and the Suicide Squad etc.................

not been to bunley for years, but wouldnt suprise me if there were a few six fingered mongaloids wanting a scrap. the real place i feel unnerved in stoke, after going last season seeng some stoke fans trying to drag a blue out of his car

brian1071.jpg

You got to watch out for that suicide squad . . . . . . . . . . they bad

Surely by the very nature of a suicide squad there numbers should have decreased by now....if your in your 40's and still in the suicide squad then obviously your doing something wrong.

You dont see 80 year old kamikaze pilots from the war in the pacific do you.

Typical of todays society...cant do fuck all right.

BillyMC said:
Surely by the very nature of a suicide squad there numbers should have decreased by now....if your in your 40's and still in the suicide squad then obviously your doing something wrong.

You dont see 80 year old kamikaze pilots from the war in the pacific do you.

Typical of todays society...cant do fuck all right.
ha!

I spoke to the Chief Superintendent today and it is a category 3 game but they dont expect any trouble from our lot but he did warn there are plenty of Burnley nutters out for trouble.The pubs are fine in the centre so no worries best not after the game thou.

I am glad there was no Bluemoon Message Board in the 70s everyone would have ben scared to leave there fromt door

My 2 year old daughter had to go to the out patients at Burnley Hoespital. One of the questions I was asked was this. "ARE YOU AND MOTHER OF THE CHILD RELATED OTHER THAN BY MARRAIGE?"

This speaks volumes!!

Any of my posts weren't meant to scare monger they are based on the fact that I live local to Burnley and have seen first hand what they are like. Yes it is the same at every club but Burnley folk have a very strange mentality.

squirtyflower said:
i follow city everywhere and there's only been two places that i've felt un-nerved in recent times stoke and burnley, both have their fair share of 70s neanderthals following them

They have only just got out of grunting in Burnley, proper backward place, and the only place I know where the locals smash their own town up when 'on tour'.
Bunch o fuckin oddballs I tell thee.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.