Burnley and the Suicide Squad etc.................

take a wheel or a steel axe....you,ll get good money for em up there.
think the goin rate is 500 acres for a wheel

if anyone is worried about going to burnley,i suggest you get your mummy to keep you at home,you big shithouses,burnley to the back streets of moss side?do me a favour,they just dont compare.there just a load of inbred numptys.

Up there every Friday as my son is training with them and the fans that I meet there are a great bunch. All down to earth and really friendly - looking forward to the banter tomorrow night.

Also been watching City there loads of times and even sat in their stand at the last midweek game and never had a problem. Like with most grounds and town centres if you walk around shouting your mouth off there will be plenty willing to give you a slapping but if you don't stand out you won't have a problem.

After the game may be a bit different around the pubs though but just keep your head down and make your way back home.

Enjoy the visit as I know I will.

99688106-5.jpg

And this is only when the pies have come...........

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tqxzWdKKu8[/youtube]

Its horible they rip your head off and feast on your brains, the hang your body from the roof of the stadium. Any tickets going ;)

Breadsnapper said:
My 2 year old daughter had to go to the out patients at Burnley Hoespital. One of the questions I was asked was this. "ARE YOU AND MOTHER OF THE CHILD RELATED OTHER THAN BY MARRAIGE?"

This speaks volumes!!

Any of my posts weren't meant to scare monger they are based on the fact that I live local to Burnley and have seen first hand what they are like. Yes it is the same at every club but Burnley folk have a very strange mentality.

To be quite honest the amount of supposedly funny digs at the locals - who could blame them if they decided to have a go at City fans who think themselves so superior to their small town near neighbours???

Superbia said:
Breadsnapper said:
My 2 year old daughter had to go to the out patients at Burnley Hoespital. One of the questions I was asked was this. "ARE YOU AND MOTHER OF THE CHILD RELATED OTHER THAN BY MARRAIGE?"

This speaks volumes!!

Any of my posts weren't meant to scare monger they are based on the fact that I live local to Burnley and have seen first hand what they are like. Yes it is the same at every club but Burnley folk have a very strange mentality.

To be quite honest the amount of supposedly funny digs at the locals - who could blame them if they decided to have a go at City fans who think themselves so superior to their small town near neighbours???

The quote about my daughter was a serious question asked by a health professional, a Dr.
As to the locals THEY ARE VERY STRANGE, a fact. They are parochial a fact. They do not like people from outside what they know FACT. I live round there, I see it on a daily basis. Yes they are friendly but when it comes to football they are not!! My son has been abused by so called blokes coz he worw a City scarf in Burnley town centre. If that's normal then I am glad I am superior as you put it.

Breadsnapper said:
Superbia said:

The quote about my daughter was a serious question asked by a health professional, a Dr.
As to the locals THEY ARE VERY STRANGE, a fact. They are parochial a fact. They do not like people from outside what they know FACT. I live round there, I see it on a daily basis. Yes they are friendly but when it comes to football they are not!! My son has been abused by so called blokes coz he worw a City scarf in Burnley town centre. If that's normal then I am glad I am superior as you put it.

The question is asked due to a high asian population where marriage between cousins is commonplace so a whole different debate you are opening there

And of course no City fan would abuse say a United scarf wearer??

But I bow to your obviously superior knowledge and apologise for the "strangeness" of myself, my family, numerous friends, neighbours etc...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.