Burnley and the Suicide Squad etc.................

squirtyflower said:
r.soleofsalford said:
to all the girl that are starting to dampen their knickers at the thought off going to burnley. i want to buy 3 tickets please, perhaps i could of phrased
that better and stood more of a chance.

if there are any tickets going i need 3 please gentlemen
i had three spare too
but after that outburst you can forget it!!

or go on :)

isnt money supposed to talk

r.soleofsalford said:
squirtyflower said:
watch it in the bricklayers, burnley

think it will be the park in monton, so the wife can drop me off and pour me into the car when she picks me up.
now only if my wife would come and pick me up!
instead she's insisting in coming to the game and having a drink

bigmal said:
My first away game 76? , got me scarf nicked,

Wil anyone help me look for it saturday....cheers

Bloody hell - that was my first away game too.

Peter Barnes' debut. Got the double-decker bus from Chorlton Street. Happy days.

Can't believe today's soft-arses - "ooh, are there gonna be any nasty hooligan-types there"? In the 70's we just used to set Kippax Debbie on 'em.

The rule's always been the same - if you go to an away game and flaunt where you're from, then you can expect trouble. Only dfference these days is that it's more likely to happen outside of the big cities, due to insular small-town mentality e.g Stoke, Burnley, Barnsley etc.

squirtyflower said:
r.soleofsalford said:
think it will be the park in monton, so the wife can drop me off and pour me into the car when she picks me up.

me and my wife have an agreement, i dont ask her to the match or for a game of golf, as long as she doesn't ask me to go shopping with her;)

r.soleofsalford said:
squirtyflower said:

me and my wife have an agreement, i dont ask her to the match or for a game of golf, as long as she doesn't ask me to go shopping with her;)
our agreement is i never go shopping
but she comes to all the home games, we don't sit together, and selected away games, we don't sit together usually lol

squirtyflower said:
r.soleofsalford said:
our agreement is i never go shopping
but she comes to all the home games, we don't sit together, and selected away games, we don't sit together usually lol

i gather she`s the nominated driver for the footie and the apres footie

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.