Burnley (H) | Post-Match Thread

When you play keep football and still win with ease, that will do.

Burnley made it a bit hard but not that hard. They were miles better when Cornet was on the pitch. I have no idea why he was taken off, by far their most threatening forward. And after he went off we took total control of the game.

We lacked energy at times today but Rodri was class. Stones and Bernardo were excellent n’all.

de Bruyne and Cancelo’s passing was bloody awful today. Everything Cancelo hit was lazy. In a spell of four passes in the second half, he gave three away and stopped us attacking by passing backwards to nobody and Ake had to run after it with the other. Foden Mahrez and Sterling had poor games n’all.

But we won and we played around the same level against Southampton and didn’t win, so all good really.
Coming back from injury and was borderline to start today

A bit of a reshaped defence and dominated the ball. Should of finished a few of the chances but clean sheet and win so that will do.

Ake is a decent defender but isn’t a left back. Felt like whenever he got the ball it needed to go to Laporte to distribute. Bernardo and Cancelo were superb.

Made the mistake of keeping track through the match day thread. My eyes cannot unsee the shite posted on there. What a bunch of flaccid cock wipes they all are... Embarrassing.
Mate It’s getting worse. I used to log on here to get a bit of light relief from life and chat with some fellow blues. Now I have to ignore it and often not log on as it winds me up. It’s full off miserable twats and spoilt, self important know it all’s. It’s more and more like what I imagine a rags forum would have been like when they were relevant.

Mate It’s getting worse. I used to log on here to get a bit of light relief from life and chat with some fellow blues. Now I have to ignore it and often not log on as it winds me up. It’s full off miserable twats and spoilt, self important know it all’s. It’s more and more like what I imagine a rags forum would have been like when they were relevant.

You think the match day stuff is bad when we beat Burnley, you want to dip into the covid thread….

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.