Burnley (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
there wont be many changes for this one but there will be for the Lge Cup, i expect nearly the same XI, Sane might drop out. keep playing blues.

Not trying to be cocky but our current confidence level is in another world.Need rotation but
even with tired legs we should be able to do the business.
Come city .

..........ederson..........
Danilo..Stones..Nico....Delph
.........Fern....D. Silva.....
B.Silva.....KDB.........Sane
.............Jesus...............

I will take a 1-0 right now and no injuries or suspensions from it.

Don't think there will be too many changes, after this game we have the cup game against wolves that's when I expect the changes to roll in.
Surely the likes of Danilo, Gundogan and Bernardo deserve a chance to start a PL game at some point and surely when certain players look like they need a rest would be the best time to rotate and see what they can do. If you wait to bring them into a game against a championship side in the league cup, I doubt a good performance is going to persuade Pep to give them a chance in the league and then the players on the fringes will start to feel like no matter how well they play they'll always be on the bench.

i don't expect sweeping changes, that could destabilise the team but i expect 1 or 2 from tonights bench to start on Saturday. It's anyone's guess as to who though, that'll depend on conditioning i suspect. More than enough to win the game even with a couple of changes and then take off the players that aren't rested once the game is beyond doubt. Wolves in a weeks time is where i expect big changes with all of tonights bench starting plus perhaps the likes of Zinchenko/Foden/Diaz/Tosin getting some action.

ederson, Danilo, Stones, mangala, delph, yaya, gundogan, d Silva, b Silva, Jesus and aguero is my guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.