Burnley (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
KDB, Silva, Jesus, Sane, Fern need a break -

Ederson, Walker, Danilo, Stones, Otamendi, Delph, Gundogan, Yaya, Bernardo, Sterling, Aguero.

Lets not get into a false sense of security here.

Burnley are a tough nut to crack. They have beaten Chelsea away, putting 3 past them, and have secured notable draws away at Spuds and Dipperpool.

We need to play our full strength team and get the job done.

A 3-1 solid home win would do me thats for sure.

If we are not at it....we could drop points against this resolute Burnley team!!!!

Ederson
Walker Stones Otamendy Danilo
Gundogan Ferna Silva
Bernardo Kun Jesus

I'd bring in KDB after 60 mins for Silva. Rest Sane and Sterling

i don't expect sweeping changes, that could destabilise the team but i expect 1 or 2 from tonights bench to start on Saturday. It's anyone's guess as to who though, that'll depend on conditioning i suspect. More than enough to win the game even with a couple of changes and then take off the players that aren't rested once the game is beyond doubt. Wolves in a weeks time is where i expect big changes with all of tonights bench starting plus perhaps the likes of Zinchenko/Foden/Diaz/Tosin getting some action.

Hopefully Foden will be on his way to winning the World Cup instead!

Need to win this one, can't let United creep on to our points total.
Reckon either Gündogan and/or Bernardo will start. Agüero will probably come in for Jesus as well. Wouldn't be surprised if Danilo also got a start.

Sané Agüero Bernardo
Gündo Ferna KDB
Danilo Otamendi Stones Walker
Ederson

Bravo, Delph, Mangala, Touré, Silva, Sterling, Jesus

Full strength team, can’t let the points slip in games like this. Maybe gundogan in for kdb or silva.

Gundogan & Bernardo have to start. Both world class and won’t weaken the team in any shape or form.
Aguero to get some minutes would also be good.
We won’t be taking Burnley lightly that’s for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.