Burnley (H) - Sat 16 Oct 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I dont hate the guy but I can't ignore that fact that he doesn't seem to be on the same level as Dias, Laporte, Stones, Cancelo or Zinchenko. That being said he should be ok against the likes of Burnley
I don’t think he’s had a sufficient run of games to prove himself to some people.
Laporte’s form has not exactly been scintillating this season but Pep has had to play him to keep him happy and stop him wanting to leave.
Managers have to take several things into account when selecting players from such a rich squad as we have.
Ake lost his father a few weeks back so giving him game time will hopefully help him mentally.

How long after kick off until the first anti-Sterling post appears in the match thread?
Maybe he needs a shot on the right Foden left like he had success with sane for a bit rather than coming in off wing or up front. He certainly doesn’t suit up front.

Should have enough to beat them but if they keep us out for the first 20 minutes or so I think the crowd will get restless and it will be wall to wall misery on here.

By far the best matchday threads are when we’re playing shit. Their entertainment value rises in inverse proportion to the on-pitch entertainment.

I’m almost hoping for an abject performance.

By far the best matchday threads are when we’re playing shit. Their entertainment value rises in inverse proportion to the on-pitch entertainment.

I’m almost hoping for an abject performance.
But a win nonetheless?

I don’t think he’s had a sufficient run of games to prove himself to some people.
Laporte’s form has not exactly been scintillating this season but Pep has had to play him to keep him happy and stop him wanting to leave.
Managers have to take several things into account when selecting players from such a rich squad as we have.
Ake lost his father a few weeks back so giving him game time will hopefully help him mentally.
I really don't agree here , Laporte has been very good this season , in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.