Burnley Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mates telling me last night strong rumours of bullying including ian woan the 1st team coach head-butting a 1st team player? dyche turned a blind eye to all of this which lead to players going to see the chairman, resulting in dyche’s sacking

Mates telling me last night strong rumours of bullying including ian woan the 1st team coach head-butting a 1st team player? dyche turned a blind eye to all of this which lead to players going to see the chairman, resulting in dyche’s sacking

Wouldn't that affect his pay-off?

Nine points from three games. Hands up all those who said they were wrong to sack Strepsil Man.

dykg2tir5zl41.jpg

Only drew against West Ham, probably would have won if Cornet hadn't fluffed his penalty when they were one nil up.

Absolutely the best decision though. Dyche was far too defensive and the caretakers have been rewarded by setting up to attack more.

Rodriguez played on the wing today. So basically playing with three strikers.

Another two wins and they equal the wins under Dyche for 3/4 of the season.

Wouldn't that affect his pay-off?
I would think it would if it was classed as gross misconduct.

I think it's pretty clear there is more to it as he was sacked on the Friday when they had a game at weekend.
If they wanted to get rid of him for performance, they would have done it earlier in the week.

I think it's pretty clear there is more to it as he was sacked on the Friday when they had a game at weekend.
If they wanted to get rid of him for performance, they would have done it earlier in the week.
A club sacking their manager 99% of the time usually already have the new manager lined up, burnley obv don’t have? so can only guess that something major happened that friday morning?

Only need to prove it on balance of probabilities

Possibly, that makes sense but it's still just surmising.

Odd remarks made to Rashford.

One of his coaches investigated for bullying.

He could have been told that he needs to change his defensive tactics and get wins and by the time it got to Friday it was clear that he wasn't changing at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.