Burnley Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
American owner going for a high profile ex top class premier player as a manager these yanks all about image portrayal!

I hope Kompany does get the job. I want to see how he fares in the Premier League and (if he does well) he could potentially succeed Pep one day. Also, we could send a few loan players to Burnley.

rubbish choice if he goes there. their squad and their owners have zero ambition to do better.

would much prefer a French mid table team or Bundesliga mid table team for him as next step after Anderlecht.

I hope Kompany does get the job. I want to see how he fares in the Premier League and (if he does well) he could potentially succeed Pep one day. Also, we could send a few loan players to Burnley.

Burnley doesn't have the players to play the football he wants.

Just let hem develop at Anderlecht for a couple more seasons, in a stabile environment, were he can have an impact on the club.

I don't think Vinny is really considering this.

Burnley doesn't have the players to play the football he wants.

Just let hem develop at Anderlecht for a couple more seasons, in a stabile environment, were he can have an impact on the club.

I don't think Vinny is really considering this.
Where is his next step? Surely, if he got the offer, he’d join a Premier League club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.