Burnley tickets "coming soon"?

Loyalty points are like Tesco Clubcard points, nothing more nothing less. If you’re at the point of having 23,500 of them, surely you know enough of your fellow blues that you can sort yourself out for any game? If you don’t, start speaking to people around you at games, join an OSC, join the obvious Facebook groups and follow similar Twitter feeds.

I’m on less than 1k loyalty points for a number of reasons (mainly sharing season tickets in years gone by) and can get into pretty much any City game I want if I put in enough effort. Got three for Istanbul. Piece of piss.
My Tesco club points have disappeared, are you meant to use them ?

When Platinum was introduced I totally gave up any attempts to maximise my points and I saw friends who were on similar points to me quickly disappear over the horizon.

The club would argue that you have had the benefit of Platinum to date so if it were to be scrapped along with loyalty points then they owe you nothing.
Fair enough but looking back it does feel like I was missold.

I am all for a ballot. If Manchester City would kindly refund me the Money I paid out for Platinum membership that was sold to me as a means to protect my 26k+ points.
As for the money I have spent to accrue those points that was my choice. Though Portsmouth away in 2009 being called off whilst on route still narks me. Only because everyone knew it would get called off but nobody would make a decision.
Indeed.....
Arrived at Portsmouth station, got a call the game was off, walked over the bridge and straight back on train to London. Spent less than 5 mins there FFS

So rather than ‘reward’ the fans who travel everywhere we reward the rich who want to go to four away games a season which all happen to be the biggest we have? Then the rest of the time they pass on the tickets to whoever they fancy? Get rid and also stop trading with ticket agencies.
how do you know some corparate havnt been to games when they was young, all im saying is if they pump 1000s for a box a season shouldnt they have a chance of tickets, i know a lad who had 4 season tickets for CB 2nd tier and it cost him 10k a year, shouldnt he have a ticket as he was there in the 70s before he made money

how do you know some corparate havnt been to games when they was young, all im saying is if they pump 1000s for a box a season shouldnt they have a chance of tickets, i know a lad who had 4 season tickets for CB 2nd tier and it cost him 10k a year, shouldnt he have a ticket as he was there in the 70s before he made money
It’s bad enough that we have a two tier system with platinum tickets. A corporate box holder is still a SC holder so let him / her qualify through the points system. If I win the lottery tonight and purchase a box does that mean I can go to the top of the list? Away tickets should in the main be sold via the points system. What nobody seems to have picked up on is that by all accounts only around 40% appear to have gone on sale for Burnley. The club are taking the piss with their total lack of transparency. They need to communicate with the fans although given their total lack of communication over the CL I can’t see this happening so they will continue to shaft us and placate high spending customers as they no doubt call them.

Of course that is the way it is always going to work. Money will always talk.

But in my ideal world a box holder, corporate, tunnel club etc. would get exactly the same points as platinum and their points total is whatever it is, taking into account their non corporate days.

Not going to happen obviously.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.