Burnley tickets "coming soon"?

had an email from Post Office saying they have my delivery and should arrive Wednesday. Typically when I have had these P.O. emails before, they arrive the day after they say so it will be cutting it fine

Got email today from Royal Mail saying being delivered tomorrow, hopefully its the Burnley ticket and not Sheffield

Got email today from Royal Mail saying being delivered tomorrow, hopefully its the Burnley ticket and not Sheffield
My Burnley ticket has not arrived. The email from City said the ticket as being sent via Royal Mail tracked48. But there was no reference number to enable me to track the item on the Royal Mail site. Has anyone had any joy with this? What a shambles. How difficult is it for a global organisation to sell an allocation of just 3000 tickets? No one answering the phones as usual.

My Burnley ticket has not arrived. The email from City said the ticket as being sent via Royal Mail tracked48. But there was no reference number to enable me to track the item on the Royal Mail site. Has anyone had any joy with this? What a shambles. How difficult is it for a global organisation to sell an allocation of just 3000 tickets? No one answering the phones as usual.

there is a tracking reference number on mine - it's near the bottom of the email.

My tracking reference shows it’s so called ‘track’ timings. City we’re suppose to have sent it ‘48hr tracked’ on 2nd August it arrived at Preston sorting office today 6 days later - it’s just over 30 miles away - they could have walked the bloody thing there quicker than that ! It’s supposed to be delivered now tomorrow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.