Burnley tickets "coming soon"?

Ballot is the worst thing that could happen. Every season ticket holder had the chance to go to an away last season regardless of points. Games like Bristol, Southampton, Chelsea, Newcastle, Copenhagen, Dortmund and Sevilla all went to low points/members
I'd forgotten all about the Copenhagen Away game, but that was a really weird experience, and possibly the first indication that City's support will never be the same. I spotted at least 5 blokes in Argentina shirts, and the girl next to me was speaking French and dressed in full burka outfit. No problem with that, but I'd love to know her thoughts on Peter Swales, Barry Conlon, and Ben Thatcher's challenge on Mendes.

I am all for a ballot. If Manchester City would kindly refund me the Money I paid out for Platinum membership that was sold to me as a means to protect my 26k+ points.
As for the money I have spent to accrue those points that was my choice. Though Portsmouth away in 2009 being called off whilst on route still narks me. Only because everyone knew it would get called off but nobody would make a decision.

Any ballot would likely be non-transparent and less tickets than go to points. No one would have a clue.
Correct. And they'd have to fuck platinum off which is a nice little side earner for them. And one I'd like a refund for if it ends up being counted for even less. Bastards

I am all for a ballot. If Manchester City would kindly refund me the Money I paid out for Platinum membership that was sold to me as a means to protect my 26k+ points.
As for the money I have spent to accrue those points that was my choice. Though Portsmouth away in 2009 being called off whilst on route still narks me. Only because everyone knew it would get called off but nobody would make a decision.
We had a 100% guarantee from the chairman on SSN that it would be on the evening before due to their heaters, but the middle of the pitch didn't get the heat and it wasn't known until the covers came off. Was in Warwick services waiting for news about 11am. Blackburn fans going to Fulham were toking the piss at the services, but their game got called off closer to kick-off. 2 prem grounds with no undersoil heating.

They didn't award points, well they did but only if you went to the rearranged game, and returns had the points taken off even though a lot were already there.

Correct. And they'd have to fuck platinum off which is a nice little side earner for them. And one I'd like a refund for if it ends up being counted for even less. Bastards
£200 a year makes it £2,600 on platinum. I dare not estimate total spent since 2011 alone.

It’s quite funny really,this topic only ever comes up when it’s sold out on high points,didn’t see this discussed for the super cup,what about finals,does a newbi season ticket holder get the same chance as a season ticket holder like myself who has had a season ticket for nigh on 50 years.say for example the champions league final,can’t be bothered going to any of the previous away games in Europe,but fancies the final.if the excuse can’t afford it,we’ll give the final a miss.same with league games,if you don’t want to go to the trouble of organising time to go to south coast don’t moan when the swamp gets sold out on high points.but that’s life

100% agree on this, would want my £50 x 2 back from 2011/12 season for platinum as I was mis-sold to protect my 27,640 points to stop others from catching up

Simplest way of doing this is removing the UK’s OSC allocation entirely and reducing the corporates / sponsors allocation. Fed up of OSC abusing the scheme and we all know branches who do this. That might be harsh on those branches who follow the rules but one bad apple etc. 90% of all away tickets should go via the points scheme.

Simplest way of doing this is removing the UK’s OSC allocation entirely and reducing the corporates / sponsors allocation. Fed up of OSC abusing the scheme and we all know branches who do this. That might be harsh on those branches who follow the rules but one bad apple etc. 90% of all away tickets should go via the points scheme.
i dont think that the corporates and sponsors will like that as they pump loads more money into the club then people with SC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.