Burnley tickets "coming soon"?

i dont think that the corporates and sponsors will like that as they pump loads more money into the club then people with SC
So rather than ‘reward’ the fans who travel everywhere we reward the rich who want to go to four away games a season which all happen to be the biggest we have? Then the rest of the time they pass on the tickets to whoever they fancy? Get rid and also stop trading with ticket agencies.

So rather than ‘reward’ the fans who travel everywhere we reward the rich who want to go to four away games a season which all happen to be the biggest we have? Then the rest of the time they pass on the tickets to whoever they fancy? Get rid and also stop trading with ticket agencies.
Nothing is going to change until the people at the very top of the points chain and branch’s start to get affected.

Reality is we’re successful and tickets are sold to the highest bidder, whilst we know it shouldn’t work this way it does with everything concerts etc. The price of success

Unfortunate price of our success is we now have many people who want to jump on our wagon , often at the expense of fans that are not high up on the points ladder .
I have done my miles and obtained 28,000 points whilst travelling all over this country and Europe , but many of my mates are way behind so I don’t do every away trip, like to pick the trips that involve a stay over ( must be an age thing now I’m 60 ).
I think the only way that would be fair is to say have 50% for high points and 50% in a ballot, that’s after the corporate allocation which will not change .
I can never see a solution that suits everyone , when I first started going away in 1977 tickets were only needed at old scaffold and cup ties , that’s never going to happen again haha .

Loyalty points are like Tesco Clubcard points, nothing more nothing less. If you’re at the point of having 23,500 of them, surely you know enough of your fellow blues that you can sort yourself out for any game? If you don’t, start speaking to people around you at games, join an OSC, join the obvious Facebook groups and follow similar Twitter feeds.

I’m on less than 1k loyalty points for a number of reasons (mainly sharing season tickets in years gone by) and can get into pretty much any City game I want if I put in enough effort. Got three for Istanbul. Piece of piss.

I am all for a ballot. If Manchester City would kindly refund me the Money I paid out for Platinum membership that was sold to me as a means to protect my 26k+ points.
As for the money I have spent to accrue those points that was my choice. Though Portsmouth away in 2009 being called off whilst on route still narks me. Only because everyone knew it would get called off but nobody would make a decision.
This is my point about the points I bought through Platinum. Its over 500 quid are the club going to reimburse ?

This is my point about the points I bought through Platinum. Its over 500 quid are the club going to reimburse ?
When Platinum was introduced I totally gave up any attempts to maximise my points and I saw friends who were on similar points to me quickly disappear over the horizon.

The club would argue that you have had the benefit of Platinum to date so if it were to be scrapped along with loyalty points then they owe you nothing.

When Platinum was introduced I totally gave up any attempts to maximise my points and I saw friends who were on similar points to me quickly disappear over the horizon.

The club would argue that you have had the benefit of Platinum to date so if it were to be scrapped along with loyalty points then they owe you nothing.
What about those who went with platinum scheme in the hope of catching up but found they haven't what exactly have they gained the benefit of.

The only way a ballot could be supported was if it was weighted towards the people who've put in the yards and got the highest points AND if the allocation for OSC's was removed.
That might make sense if the way people had got high points was putting in the yards.
However, that doesn't really work since the club in effect started selling 'loyalty' points with the introduction of platinum.
Plenty of people who put in the yards but didn't go platinum for whatever reason and fell behind. Even more so since points aren't given for away games any more so the platinum option makes it a closed shop.

By the way, anyone remember when platinum was first introduced?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.