Burnley v CITY - Official Match Thread

Burnley have won only once in their last twenty-one Premiership matches and that was at home to lowly West Ham back in December. In their recent past, they have lost at home to mighty Portsmouth, Wolves and Blackburn. Seriously, if we do not give these boys a good Easter stuffing, I will be very disappointed...and this coming from one of City's more pessimistic supporters.

Polari said:
Richards Toure Kompany Garrido
Johnson Ireland Barry Bellamy
Tevez Adebayor

I would leave De Jong on the bench as I'm under the impression if he gets another yellow he misses the derby. Plus although I think he's indispensable against the top sides, against Burnley we don't really need him to break them up as much as we need someone who can create. I think Tevez and Adebayor just need time to gel.

Agree with this team, hopefully Ireland can have a good game, get some confidence back, and it gives Ade and Tevez another run out together before we have that big run of 4 games against the tough teams. Need Ade and Tevez both on top form for the run in.

After looking at the weekend games thread its paramount in the race for 4th that we beat Burnley this weekend.

Spurs and Villa could both drop points.

LCBblue said:
After looking at the weekend games thread its paramount in the race for 4th that we beat Burnley this weekend.

I think the scousers are a bigger danger than villa? are now.

lets try and outsing the burnley fans because im sick of this burnley fan saying to me we have shit fans and they will outsing us on saturday so lets show them what we are made of :) and we need to beat burnley no matter what.
so come on you blues!!!

......................Given.......................

Richards......Toure....Kompany...Garrido

.................Barry.....De Jong.............

Johnson................................Bellamy

................Adebayor...Tevez...............

2-0 city

come on bluessss

pkenny47 said:
LCBblue said:

I think the scousers are a bigger danger than villa? are now.

i agree but either way 3 points is a must 0 - 2 city, Tevez and AJ.
CTID

Im impressed not one person putting Zab in their team selection!!

I hope its because they all realise he's banned and its not because they dont rate him! ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.