Burnley v CITY - Official Match Thread

Need to take maximum points from the next two to helpo build momentum and confidence for a very tricky run in. Burnley's defence is attrocious and Im hoping Ade, who needs a goal, will fancy his chances here. Tevez and Bellers should run them ragged all day. Still concerned about us in the middle of the park as none of Vierra, Ireland,Barry or DeJong are playing well at the minute, if we can't dominate Burnley's midfield we can forget it!

Come on blues!

Given

Richards Toure Kompany Garrido

Johnson Ireland Barry Bellamy

Tevez Adebayor

Let's go for it! Get 2-0 up and then throw De Jong and Vierra on to see the game out.

I agree that this is deffo a must win game - Burnley have gone...long ago...and last time we were at Turf Moor it was 6-0 to City I believe? If we lose against these dustbins we have no hope of 4th place

I don't know if anyone has said this already, but this could be considered "a must win game".

just as well we will win it then*.

*if we defend well

laws is losing the crowd rapidly, they're losing to all sorts of rubbish teams, but at least they are keeping the scores down.

I have to think that clark carlisle and co cannot possibly cope with our strikers for 90 minutes.

so I'm going for 2-0, adebayor and bellamy.

andy said:
Come on blues!
Given

Richards Toure Kompany Garrido

Johnson Ireland Barry Bellamy

Tevez Adebayor
Bobby has already hinted he will be resting De Jong

Paddy in for Ireland

Just hope that spuds lose points at Sunderland!

If we start 'fast' we'll win easily. A quick goal and running all over them = game over.

If we arse about with pretty football we run the risk of struggling for a result and possibly getting beaten like at Hull.

This really is a must win if we're serious about 4th spot.

chazmcfc said:
Tough game this one, will be like a cup tie at their place.

There defence is really shit so we need to get at them as much as possible, whilst being responsible defensively. I would personally go quite attacking.

Given

Toure
Nedum
Kompany
Garrido

Johnson
Ireland
Barry
Bellers

Tevez
Ade
I think that would work well, I personally think that ade didn't play that bad against wigan although he's took some slagging of people of i know by saying he was 'below average'. I think he's due a goal or two, and i'll think he'll prove all his haters and grab 2 for a 3-1 city win; ade (2) bellamy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.