Burnley V Man City pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea need to drop 8 points more than us in their remaining fixtures and we have to start scoring freely to stand a chance of winning the league.
Assuming we drop at least 2 more points, then Chelsea have to drop at least 10. That equates to:
A. 1 defeat & 3 draws, (11 points),
B. 3 defeats and 1 draw (11 points).
C. 2 defeats & 2 draws (10 points) & City's goal difference improving by +4 over Chelsea.
D. 5 draws by Chelsea (10 points) & City's goal difference improving by +4 over Chelsea.

We're bound to mess up later in the season so a win tomorrow is a must . How we go about this is to only think about the next game and only the next game and in each game doing everything possible to win and this means a fast tempo from the off. Not starting with Fernando would also help.

We really must finish the PL season off with an 11 game winning streak to stand a chance of winning the title.

Dropping points tomorrow is out of the question.

We need to click back to free flowing goalscoring form as soon as possible,no more excuses.We have a fully fit squad who are well rested,it is time they proved their worth.Win every game and see what happens.We are the champions with a squad and players most of our rivals would kill for.For me it is hunger or a lack of it.

I hate to mention the rags but they never lost that hunger,that insane desire not to lose,to win against the odds it was almost an insane amount of drive and effort at times.I saw a bit of that in us just before Christmas when we had all the injuries but we have lost it since.

Pellegrini should pick his side and say ''Without injuries you are my first eleven and in my opinion the best team in this league...now go out and prove it!''

hart

zabba
mdm
mangala
clichy

navas
fernandinho
yaya
silva

aguero
dzeko

we need to start playing to our best and blow teams away..a win is a must to keep chances for us to win the title and hope that saints can get something out of the racist club on sunday 5-1 win with us returning at our best

MihaiCity said:
hart

zabba
mdm
mangala
clichy

navas
fernandinho
yaya
silva

aguero
dzeko

we need to start playing to our best and blow teams away..a win is a must to keep chances for us to win the title and hope that saints can get something out of the racist club on sunday 5-1 win with us returning at our best

I like the look of that team. Hopefully Manuel doesn't rest anybody. From what he said at the press conference I'm guessing he won't.

It's going to be scrappy but I am still very confident that we will get the 3 points.

we need a strong team tomorrow , who will work their socks off , HART - ZABS , VINNY , MANGALA , CLICHY - NAVAS , YAYA ,MILNER , SILVA - AGUERO , BONY , they are just going to play long ball and close us down , and will use every set piece to apply pressure . We need to battle and earn the right to play , if we go with the right attitude , i can see 4-1 or 5-1 , we always score a few at turf moor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.