Burnley V Man City pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm often fairly pessimistic in pre-match predictions, but I think we'll see a return to form tomorrow. Full strength team though, please Manuel. Concentrate on Barcelona once this game is out of the way.

We are either days away from Pellegrini's last game or we could still turn this season around.

Never dull.

Marvin said:
We are either days away from Pellegrini's last game or we could still turn this season around.

Never dull.

I don't think Pellegrini would be sacked mid-season, whatever happens.

I hope we can find some form tomorrow because if not Burnley are more than capable of getting something from the game.

I just Barcelona isn't on the players minds too much.

sam-caddick said:
I hope we can find some form tomorrow because if not Burnley are more than capable of getting something from the game.

I just Barcelona isn't on the players minds too much.

I think the players should treat the Barca game as a cup final and if they don't perform against Burnley, then they ain't picked for it!

Ric said:
Marvin said:

Never dull.

I don't think Pellegrini would be sacked mid-season, whatever happens.
I haven't a clue as to what's going on. We seem to be drifting and a few players know that their time is up.

Sorry to potentially hijack but can't see this anywhere else on first glance.
Anyone know of any coaches running from town?
Would normally go by train, but it's a pain in the arse coming back (unless someone is sure they put extra trains on at Burnley Manchester Road?)

Cheers

Just been into Burnley, it's snowed for three hours this morning and it is freezing

The 'Big Window' pub was rammed and full of the mixed detritus Burnley has to offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.