Burnley V Man City pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BigOscar said:
Silva_Spell said:
Hungarian blue said:
Play both Navas and Milner in a 4-2-3-1 against Barca, although in the absence of Busquets, even the much criticised 4-4-2 might work, but still. And play against Burnley Nasri with Silva with two attackers, I would go with Bony alongside Aguero, but Dzeko would be ok as well.

----------------------------Aguero
------------------------------Silva
Kolarov-----Dinho--Fernando---Yaya----Milner
----------Demichelis--Kompany---Zabaleta
-------------------------------Hart

Against Barca I'd park the bus and keep chipping it over the top for Aguero.

This is basically what Malaga did to them and with better players could have won buy by 4 or 5.
I'm sorry, but this is the idea of a crazy person. No one can seriously suggest that we switch to play 3 at the back for the first time in about 3 years, for our toughest game of the season? Mental. It looks like something off FIFA

I think he just pictorially put Kolarov in the wrong place

My 6 year old lads team.

Hart
Zab
Vinny
Mangala
Clichy
yaya
Milner
Silva
nasri
aguero
bony

BringBackSwales said:
BigOscar said:
Silva_Spell said:
----------------------------Aguero
------------------------------Silva
Kolarov-----Dinho--Fernando---Yaya----Milner
----------Demichelis--Kompany---Zabaleta
-------------------------------Hart

Against Barca I'd park the bus and keep chipping it over the top for Aguero.

This is basically what Malaga did to them and with better players could have won buy by 4 or 5.
I'm sorry, but this is the idea of a crazy person. No one can seriously suggest that we switch to play 3 at the back for the first time in about 3 years, for our toughest game of the season? Mental. It looks like something off FIFA

I hope you're right, but I don't think you are. Unless Dinho is a well know LM and he accidentally put about 20 ---- in the picture. I think he genuinely wants us to play 5 at the back and pump long balls up to Aguero (the default tactic on FIFA for people who are shit, as it happens)

BigOscar said:
BringBackSwales said:
BigOscar said:

I hope you're right, but I don't think you are. Unless Dinho is a well know LM and he accidentally put about 20 ---- in the picture. I think he genuinely wants us to play 5 at the back and pump long balls up to Aguero (the default tactic on FIFA for people who are shit, as it happens)

I don't play Fifa. Like I said, it's basically how Malaga beat them. We go there hoping to dominate possession or even go toe to toe - we're out. Simple as that.

Teams:

Hart - Zabaleta Kompany Demichelis Clichy - Navas Fernandinho Toure Silva - Dzeko Aguero

Let's hope burnley do t play like liverpool. Can see us setting up like this against barce

i'd love to see us go with for a game just to see how it would work.

Not today though:)

Hart

Kompany MDM Mangala

Fernandinho

Milner Yaya Nasri

Silva

Bony Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.