Burnley Vs City Post Match Thread

I've got flights booked for the Villa game next month (into Liverpool at midday on the saturday, out again on sunday evening; €45 return). No ticket or accommodation paid for yet. And I'm seriously thinking of not bothering coming. Which I've never done, even in the Pearce season. Totally pissed off with the way this season has panned out. The players don't seem to give a fuck, so it's hard to see why I should shell out the guts of £150 to come over to watch them. Which is hard for me to type.

Manchester_lalala said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Manchester_lalala said:
The most bizarre statement you will read tonight. If we miss out on top four, were fucked.
I knew it wouldnt be a popular statement and I havent taken it lightly what I havesaid but we wouldnt be fucked missing out CL 1 season especially considering no one likes it anuway so we are told

Financially, we need champions league. We also need to attract top class players in the summer, no chance without champions league.
Obviously finances are the one that are a problem

Taking Yaya and Silva off and bringing Jovetic and Lamps on when we are 1 nil down..... didn't want to win today, bastard.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Manchester_lalala said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
I knew it wouldnt be a popular statement and I havent taken it lightly what I havesaid but we wouldnt be fucked missing out CL 1 season especially considering no one likes it anuway so we are told

Financially, we need champions league. We also need to attract top class players in the summer, no chance without champions league.
Obviously finances are the one that are a problem

You are seriously deluded

if bony is 28 m and we signed him in january without making any further sales,why couldnt we go for someone like alexis who arsenal got for 32 ,and if we would have got alexis,we could have afforded to sell navas as well

SalfordCityBlue said:
Wio Gumflapdinand said:
If Pellers is to go we need to bring in a manager that won't be a nice guy yes man

We had one of those.

If we bring someone like Simeone in they have to back him, and the players have to be told it's his way or you can fuck off somewhere else.
Simeone is having a worse season than Pellegrini

Need to take a close look at some of the players. Half of them can go in the Summer. Most of them have mentally gone already.

Told my step-dad at half time that Burnley would win 1 - 0. Every aspect was shite today.

Pellegrini gone. (and hopefully his shite football)
Yaya needs to go. (I don't think he can hack the fast pace of the Premier League anymore.)
Txiki Begiristain has one transfer window left to see if he can bring anyone that'll help the team because his signings have been average at best.

Now by some typical City fashion, we turn up on Wednesday and smash Barca 5 - 0... or watch Yaya lob to Aguero for 90 minutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.