Burnley Vs City Post Match Thread

kanovic said:
I blame the player more then Pelli. They did the same shit when Mancini was here his last year. They don't care about city. They come collect their check and go home. Half of the team need to be sold. Fucking disgrace. If you don't have motivation to play 110% every game for the badge that has given you a living then fuck off.

Hard to admit but it genuinely seemed that way tonight. Looked like a bunch of mercenaries who couldn't give less of a fuck. They talk a big game before every match and post photos of them all grinning together and then do sod all come match day. Disgraceful performance and I feel sad for all the fans who paid good money and went there to watch that shower of shite. At least they can stop hiding behind the "We've still got a chance" talk and actually face up to this failure of a season. Big changes needed.

andyhinch said:
Danamy said:
Reminded me of Southampton away under Mancini, the towels have well and truly been thrown in

We've been on the ropes for weeks but tonight we looked punch drunk, we've seriously got a fight on hands to get top 4
Not sure if we've got any fighters though

That's the worry, i said the other night it looks like we've lost the fire in our bellies, we need to get Apollo Creed in to sort us out

CelesteItis said:
grim up north said:
MichaelBBack said:
Says it all.

Maybe some of our so called fans might fuck off aswell

True.

On the other hand City seems to be devised to win the title every other year, so it's 2016, lads.

Bring on Barça! it''s CL for City now.

I can't wait for that Barca game as well because at least after that, I can go and dig my bucket and spade out of the loft and get ready for my jollies because the season will deffo be over. Who am I kidding it's over now pass me the sun tan lotion!!!

de niro said:
O Foquinha said:
Disappointing but I don't blame Pellegrini. The transfer committee take most of the blame, it's scary to think how useless they are. Bony is the latest monumental waste of money. Years since we bought a player to really improve the team (Aguero).

Bony is worth 10m max, he's no better than Everton standard.

I'd give anything to have the old City back, the relegation scraps with the likes of Summerbee, Quinn, Curle etc.

pelli must take his share of the blame but in reality its ffp that has left us where we are. everyone in our league could strengthen, we couldn't. bent as fuck.

True but no excuse for tonight

Utter dogshit, paying the price for a club that is over focusing on the CL. Players not interested, too many with their minds on Wednesday

the title is gone...hope the players have some sense of shame and give it their all for barca !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.