Burton (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taylor Richards, Luke Bolton and Ian Carlo Poveda were also involved in first-team training today ahead of the Burton game. [Daily Mail]

Also spotted in training ahead of the Burton game: Mangala, Sandler, Garcia
Add Pozo, Nmecha, Scott and Mendy to that list

I’d go fairly strong for this to be honest. All about rhythm this time of season. Maybe 1-2 surprises and give subs 30 mins

Pep won’t disrespect the tie - he never does. I recon zinch, stones, both silvas, Foden, delph, Mahrez and Jesus will all play as they didn’t on Sunday.
It’ll prob be something like
Muric
Danilo stones Garcia zinch
Delph
Foden merlin
Bernardo Jesus Mahrez

Then some kids on the bench - although most of them would have played the night before so don’t expect many of them with the first team

I hope young Luke Bolton plays.. can't wait to see him make a first team appearance. I knew him when he was at school. Come on young blues do Manchester proud.

Pep won’t disrespect the tie - he never does. I recon zinch, stones, both silvas, Foden, delph, Mahrez and Jesus will all play as they didn’t on Sunday.
It’ll prob be something like
Muric
Danilo stones Garcia zinch
Delph
Foden merlin
Bernardo Jesus Mahrez

Then some kids on the bench - although most of them would have played the night before so don’t expect many of them with the first team
If he plays the twins he needs sacking

Couldn’t see either of them on training picks but I’d defo play merlin as he needs to get some rythem back to his play and didn’t play much on Sunday. Bernardo needs to start this game or Saturday. Or he’ll loose his rythem as well. It’s all about the rythem ;)

Couldn’t see either of them on training picks but I’d defo play merlin as he needs to get some rythem back to his play and didn’t play much on Sunday. Bernardo needs to start this game or Saturday. Or he’ll loose his rythem as well. It’s all about the rythem ;)
You are going to break out into a dance in a minute lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.