Burton (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the Mail, Poveda, Richards, Bolton and Garcia will all be playing. Whether it's true or not is another matter!

Apologies, just saw a similar, earlier post.

Muric
Bolton García Mangala Zinchenko
Delph
Gündogan Foden
Mahrez Jesus Garré

Scott, Danilo, Sandler, Pozo, de Bruyne, Nmecha, Richards

Last edited:
Hope Bolton is decent. Liked what we saw of him pre-season, just hope he shows enough for him to perhaps be an option for the future.

Pep won’t disrespect the tie - he never does. I recon zinch, stones, both silvas, Foden, delph, Mahrez and Jesus will all play as they didn’t on Sunday.
It’ll prob be something like
Muric
Danilo stones Garcia zinch
Delph
Foden merlin
Bernardo Jesus Mahrez

Then some kids on the bench - although most of them would have played the night before so don’t expect many of them with the first team

Danilo needs to be nowhere near, Walker needs to get his shite form out of his system so I expect him to be involved.

If he plays the twins he needs sacking

I’d start Dave but keep Bernardo until Saturday. Think it’ll be a fairly strong side still as he’ll want to keep the players who don’t start every week involved.

Muric
Walker
Garcia
Stones
Zinchenko
Delph
Foden
Merlin
Mahrez
Jesus
??

One of the kids upfront maybe.

If you fancy Burton to level the tie, Paddy Power are offering 200/1 on a 9-0 home win. Lump on it blues. "Typical City", "cups for cock ups" and all that. Has to be worth a tenner, shirley?

If you fancy Burton to level the tie, Paddy Power are offering 200/1 on a 9-0 home win. Lump on it blues. "Typical City", "cups for cock ups" and all that. Has to be worth a tenner, shirley?
Ffs they should at least make it interesting should be more like 2000/1 although I’m gonna do 9-1 to burton ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.