Burton (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luckily, we won’t get to the final. Pep suggested that a few of the lads who would have expected to play in that will be involved in the Burton game so I wouldn’t be surprised if the u-21’s get battered!

It's an interesting problem this. Which is the more competitive game and better experience for the U21's?
Sunderland are a better side than Burton. There will be a bigger crowd at Sunderland and they are trying to win the competition.
Burton have probably written off the league cup and may even rest some players but it's a first team fixture.
Maybe let the U21's play the Sunderland game and take some youth players to Burton?

some of our "fans" will have no memory of our misery.....personally, I waited 44 years..
I love the smell of silver

Never thought I would be booking train and hotel before a second leg has been played, but mine are also booked. Would never stop being excited about City being in a final!!!! :)

Booked before the 1st leg. If we didn't make it I would have watched the Everton game then had a relaxing Sunday night in exotic Cricklewood ;-)

I have took a risk and booked trains/hotel for the final weekend!

Re the trains don't worry, I am sure that you get a refund (minus £5 admin fee) for unused tickets so you should be covered. I hope you have got free cancelation for the hotel though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.