Burton (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of curiosity, were the U21s to make it to Wembley, how many do you think we would take?

I'd guess tickets would be £30-£50. Personally I think we would take less than 1k. You could give the tickets away for free and I think there would be less than 2k, as the cost and time to get down is the main prohibitor.

The final is due to take place the Sunday 31st March at 3pm. We play Fulham away that weekend but it would clash if that game gets moved to the Sunday.

I'd play the U21s against Burton and the U18s against Sunderland, or vice versa. Think we can lose both games and it not be an issue in the grand scheme of things.

Out of curiosity, were the U21s to make it to Wembley, how many do you think we would take?

I'd guess tickets would be £30-£50. Personally I think we would take less than 1k. You could give the tickets away for free and I think there would be less than 2k, as the cost and time to get down is the main prohibitor.

The final is due to take place the Sunday 31st March at 3pm. We play Fulham away that weekend but it would clash if that game gets moved to the Sunday.

I'd play the U21s against Burton and the U18s against Sunderland, or vice versa. Think we can lose both games and it not be an issue in the grand scheme of things.

I think you've misjudged that completely, I would think if we get to the final, we would take closer to 30,000.

For the Checkatrade Trophy?

41k there last year for Lincoln vs Shrewsbury which is quite a lot considering the distance from London for those 2 sides.

Out of the remaining 8 sides - Sunderland and Portsmouth would take 20k + to any final. This is prob suited to a different thread and a lot of football to be played.

Back to the point, Pep should play fringe players, u21 bench players and best of u18.

Nearly 75,000 for Coventry v Oxford the year before. It's a big day for clubs in Leagues 1 and 2. Which is why it would be better for our U-21s not to make the final and crash the party.

Nearly 75,000 for Coventry v Oxford the year before. It's a big day for clubs in Leagues 1 and 2. Which is why it would be better for our U-21s not to make the final and crash the party.
Nah,let's make more history,and be the first u21 side to win the checkatrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.